We are looking for individuals to join our team for the season.
If you recognise some of these qualities in yourself we would love to hear from you!
- A love of the outdoors!
- Able to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Can complete assigned tasks/responsibilities efficiently and according to instruction
- You are professional, punctual and organised
- You have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to get grubby! Needless to say some days are dirty days.
- Hardworking: Days can be long and filled with physically demanding activities such as lifting wheelbarrows, digging and moving materials.
- Knowledge of permaculture principles, organic growing practises and plant types is an asset
- Plant identification: You can spot the difference between plants i.e. tulip from a dandelion, rainbow chard from rhubarb helps a bunch!
- Experience with tools and machinery is an asset.
Please forward your information and resume to Jennifer Roy firstname.lastname@example.org